Thursday, November 6, 2014

ZebraThought - 30.10.14

As I mentioned in a past post (this one, folks!), ZebraThought was due to play at the 4You Hostel in Munich last Thursday. So I grabbed my best girlie, Holly, and we headed out. 

Little did we know we were letting ourselves in on a musical out-of-body-experience.

Even before the lads got up on stage to start their performance, the room was already abuzz with excitement. Chasin' Friday, having played a set before, had gotten us into the right mood and we were all looking forward to ZebraThought gracing us with their catchy tunes.

The attitude, my God, the attitude

Sure enough, the boys had us spellbound with their stellar performance and simultaneously had us in awe of their confidence-exuding presence.
Here are some of the night's best shots to illustrate my point:















Admittedly, I got a bit excited about this angle. 

I mean, come on...

...it's a pretty damn fantastic angle, isn't it? (believe it or not, there are at least a couple more shots at this angle)


Can we just appreciate the band chemistry, please?



This just makes me so happy


Watching these lads perform will make you have to smile, there is no way you can watch them play without having to grin. Go see them for yourself, I'll bet you anything you'll be leaving their show a bundle of content joy. Check out their show dates on their webpage - A certain photographer may see you there-

No comments:

Post a Comment