Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dancing Days with Matching Ties and Cara

Yesterday we were called to Neötting to do another gig with the Matching Ties. So around 4pm we piled into Josie's little car and started making our way to far-far-away.

We'd prepared well for this car trip. Oh the diet of an irish dancer...





Passing the Olympiapark


The sun was already setting and it cast a really nice pinkish, golden glow over everything~

Sunset from the Autobahn

Our changing room walls were lined with huge, well-lit mirrors. This called for several mirror selfies. We are sorry but also not very sorry at all. 

We are cuties

Stage make-up (i.e warpaint) time

And the hair needs to stay put

Why hello there. Yes, 'tis I, Mai Hohwy, and I am doing my hair. PC to Kati, my lil' paparazzi

Still doing dat hair

Such a professional group

Or not....

At around 8 t was time to get on stage - we did have a bit of fun taking photos side stage...
Here is a very pretty Josie~

And an another pretty Josie with a possessed, satan's child - i.e Kati. Her special talents include making her eyes look like they're about to fall out of her head. We love her very much~






Purrrdy woman - Josie
 Michelle, our newest addition to the Tir na nOg family took photos from side stage



Happy girlies ♡



After that set, we had a little interval while we waited to perform with Cara. Which meant more photos.

Look at my beauties~

And this beauty ♡


My baby~

The dancer's natural pose

Love+

Hanging with the bitchezzz?


What a cutie

We had so much food to eat. And we also got a bit disillusioned when we still hadn't danced at 11pm...

Dance does weird stuff to your brain. 

Charlie's  Shane's Angels?

"I want you to dance with me"

"Act casual"


I'm so thankful to have such a lovely group of girlies to dance with, I could not have asked for better ♡

P.S - don't forget to check out Matching Ties and Cara






No comments:

Post a Comment