Thursday, July 31, 2014

Boston Harbour


So today we went to Boston (again - but this time to see other parts of the city) 

Charles River

First, we went to Boston Public Garden - followed by Boston Common, both lovely parks.





Look at my pretty mama~ 

There's an old photo of me from when I was a year old in front of this very tree - my granddad still has it hanging on his pin board in the dining room :)


After that we went to see (another) cemetery - this one was in the middle of the city and is the burial ground of several famous Americans, including James Otis, Samuel Adams and Paul Revere.



 Look at that skeleton though.


After that, we made our way to the harbour

And saw this on the way - which we had just missed :(


Me and the bruv


The little bruv

Seen at the harbour


Then we walked to Ring Fountain, where I used to play while we still lived in Boston. Naturally, Michael had to run into the water.







No comments:

Post a Comment