Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rainy Day Walkies

Today it rained incessantly, it was a bit nippy and the sky was overclouded and grey. So naturally Michael and I went for a walk through the park and forest.

The little man decided to bring his camera (which made big sister very happy, oh yes it did)



We found some snails in the bushes along the way. He thought it was funny that one pooped on my hand and immediately claimed his to be cooler. He then asked me to keep it in my camera bag, so he could keep it as a pet.





What a cutie pie (amirite?)


He also channeled that Totoro vibe with the signature leaf on his head. Although he claimed it was to keep his head dry from the rain, I think it did more damage than good (and I still think his hood would have done a better job at keeping his head clear of the rain)


No comments:

Post a Comment